View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 07:30 AM   #54
momtojande
Registered Users
Formerly: JonsMommy

My Mood:
Re: What have they said to you lately?

My husband was planning a couple days out of town. DS (7), said in a sad voice "I don't like it when you're gone. Mom doesn't watch cool shows like you do." It started sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiiki View Post
(singing) "The farmer in the dollar, the farmer in the dollar, hi go jerry, the farmer in the cereal!"
DD was convinced for the longest time that the song ends "the cheese says hello." And she thought it was so hilarious I didn't try to correct her, but I think she's figured it out now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsviola View Post
DD(5) came home from school and informed me...

"Mommy, I want Mitt Romney to beat Barack Obama."
"Why, darling?"
"He is more handsome."

I totally cracked up. First, because she actually knew their names (yea kindergarten!) and secondly because I don't consider either of them handsome!
Ha! My 1st grader was pulling for Romney too. Just because "I want to see as many different presidents in my life as I can," so 2-term presidents screw up his plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmoni247 View Post
My 5 year old keeps randomly taking one sock off. So, naturally I tell him to put it back on or his foot will get cold. He doesn't like this and tells me it wont. Me, being type A always insists that he puts two socks on....the last time DS said this:

"Mommy, some people are different and that's OK. Just let me be different"
Love those moments when the ideas you teach turn against you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaylasMommy View Post
Her new favorite joke is "Why was the math book so sad? Because he had a lot of problems!"
I am going to have to tell DS that one!
momtojande is offline   Reply With Quote