View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:23 AM   #1
Kristi26
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Which tablet for my kids??

DH and I are considering getting tablets for our kids-ages 6, 9, and 12 (though they all have birthdays within 1-2 months of Christmas). We'd give them to them at Christmas but they'd ultimately be for school as well as entertainment. We are a homeschooling family.

I want the tablet to access as many libraries of books as possible. I want them to be able to download several movies/shows to their devices. I want them to be able to play different games, whether they are educational or just for fun. I also want ODS to be able to check his email and FB (when he turns 13 in 2 months and gets it). ODS also likes to be able to make movies and edit them and send them around to his friends via email. I also want him to be able to play the Minecraft app on his tablet.

So, please vote! Which one? And if you choose "other" please tell me which one and why! I'm not looking to spend more than $200-250 each. Thanks all!
-Kristi,wife(5/02), , HSing, CDing,SAHM to Andrew(1/00), Lukas(2/03),Lily (1/06),and Ian (5/09) !Sweet Gwen, stillborn, 12/26/11, angel baby 7/08 Free History plans and more here: http://themommywriter.blogspot.com/
Kristi26 is offline   Reply With Quote