View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:43 PM   #1
Bhavana
Registered Users

My Mood:
Real homes with kids in them

Where can I find images of those? Im a houzz.com fan and I while checking it out, but those images are so set up/dont like like kids live there...with expensive ceramic lamps on glass coffee tables, white sofa covers, streak-free window panes, toothpaste splatter free mirrors, pristine white sinks and toilets...dont even get me started on the kitchens!

Are they billion dollar homes set up for sale or do people live there?

I want to look at homes of real moms with kids underfoot. Is there any such site (apart from a couple of threads -or rather daring mamas- posting about remodeling/minimizing on here) homes with stuff lying around, walls written on...

Sites with ideas about how to secure your stuff yet keep kids safe.For Eg: I have this huge hutch which is sitting bare without its shelves -we moved a couple of mos ago -because DS1 climbs on it all the time to keep his crayons/pens, etc fm ds2's hands. It abutts the dining table, so a chair to climb on is already there! I have plans of getting glass doors on them and locking the hutch, but that's still years away....not in the budget/time for it.

Im venting. Please mamas, tell me your floors also weep with you on some days! That your wedding band is envious of the ring in the loo!