View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
courtneypie
Registered Users
seller

gypsy mama and kozy carrier

I bought these carriers several years ago right after starting ttc. They were sold to me by a local mama who gave up on baby wearing when her baby didn't like it. Now that I have a little guy i am just not in to these carriers and they are not getting any love. Neither of them are broken in yet and there are no flaws. i have only used them to try them on and the other mama only used them each one or two times.

the first one i have is a Kozy Carrier in a really pretty green print. I believe this has the XL straps, i can check for sure when my husband gets home with his tape measure. There are no flaws anywhere on this carrier, it is in like new condition. asking $70ppd. more photos are available if you want to see them.

the next carrier is a Gypsy Mama woven wrap in iris print, it is a beautiful earthy rainbow. the sizing has changed since this carrier was purchased, it has a tag that says XL and one that says 5. It is very long and i can measure this one when DH comes home from work as well. there are no pulls or flaws on this carrier, it is in like new condition. asking $60ppd.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo(14).jpg
Views:	217
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	124797   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo(15).jpg
Views:	206
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	124798  
courtneypie is offline   Reply With Quote