View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 02:08 PM   #1
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Exclamation REDUCED to $50 PPD! 8 Bumgenius pockets- PPD!

Just SOLD!! Hello! I have 1 lot of Bumgenius diapers for sale- all are PPD- I ship super fast and always with DC. Please pm me with any questions as I do not check the posting all the time and don't want to miss your questions etc. I am also open to fair offers so just ask- I might accept! :-)

If you love the discontinued sized bumgenius aios, then these diapers are for you! If you hate microfiber stink, then these diapers are for you! If you hate the drying time and difficulty cleaning aios, then these diapers are for YOU!

These are size SMALL 8-16 lbs bumgenius aio diapers that I converted to pockets by carefully removing the sewn in microfiber soaker so that they could be used as a sized pocket instead. I hate stinky microfiber so converted these to make the perfect small pocket! They work perfectly with small prefolds, small thirsties inserts, flats or other small inserts. Clean and dry in a flash too! These are perfect for the stage before the BG onesize pocket will fit good!

I am open to fair offers and will certainly discount nicely if you buy all of them at once. Please pm me with any questions. I ship super fast but prefer to only ship within the USA at this time as I ship from home.

8 FIRST QUALITY DIAPERS

These 8 are all in good used condition, elastic and velcro good, some slight stains in the laundry tabs and a light stain or so in the actual diaper of one or two. May have pilly tabs or fuzzier/starting to curl looking velcro, but all work good. These were used for 2 months on one baby- always washed carefully and hung to dry. These were bought new by me. No inserts come with these.

SOLD!!

PICS of 1st quality diapers-

Kellina ~Wife to a Cowboy & Christian Homeschooling Mama to 8 kids and YES we would love to have more! Expecting baby #9- EDD Oct 2014!!
Forever missing my 7 m/c babies now safe in the arms of Jesus EARN Amazon giftcards for FREE!! Click to sign up for SWAGBUCKS!!

Last edited by KingsDaughter76; 11-29-2012 at 02:14 PM.
KingsDaughter76 is offline   Reply With Quote