EskimoStitches
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry Caterpillar

LAME doctor. Glad you found a new one

Definitely squirrel, I have seen squirrels eating our pumpkin this past week. I also see rabbits going in when the squirrels are off duty, so if you are rabbits they may be plundering as well. Joint effort.

I am always so amazed when they decide on something and run with it, even if it makes little sense. I had re-occuring MRSA, and one doctor said "This is common in hospitals, jails, and gyms. Have you recently been in jail?" And I was so floored by that, because why would jail be at the top of the possible-where-I-have-been list over a gym or a hospital? Had to find a new doctor after that one, too, it was just so odd, he kept talking about jail.

My DH's birthday is in two weeks, I have no idea what to get him. He buys what he wants for himself. It's so frustrating. I usually buy him a really nice bottle of scotch because I know he likes that, but I don't think I can do that again, even I am tired of it. Any suggestions? He is a total enigma, he is a surfing, yoga doing and once instructing, software engineering, college football playing and now football loving weirdo
A new pocket protector?