View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 05:58 PM   #4
whiteyacht's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 2,697
My Mood:
You will need to sign a release form. Then they have 30 days to send your records. It would be faster if you signed the form at your new OB's office and they faxed it to your old doc. Just call the new OB and tell them what's up, you aren't the first person to switch!

Sent from my phone. Please excuse typos.
Laura :wave2:
wife to Tim
mama to Matthias , Blaise , & Andrew
whiteyacht is offline   Reply With Quote