EskimoStitches
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by knibert

great Zu Zu's Karen!

LOL about the Koto casket pillow. Ick on the MH dani Nice knit up into fabric but not so soft (it is squishy though) and not so nice to knit either. We all have our own opinions...stop throwing stuff at me Fi!

Just got back from my first Xmas shopping spree. I'm so tired. I'm just out of the shower and I had such a day of running around I feel like I could go to sleep now. I have to get up early to get the bird in so I probably should call it a night early. I didn't get to watch any Abbey today though. I am going to have a snack, get ready for bed and watch until I fall asleep. I started the pocket on the hoodlum and had to pull it out and make it smaller....yarn shortage I got some of the patons dk SW to try out at JA's. I've been eyeing it, so I'll give it a whirl and see what I think. Most likely will be pilly, but for the right project it might be OK. And we don't use knit stuff much anyway, so it won't get much time to pill.
I. Would. Never!

Ok. I would too. But I wasn't. This time. I know lots of people who don't like stiffer bases but I do purely for the wearability with my hooligans.