dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Nov 11th-17th

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunawayBunny View Post
I am so bored right now. Ds is watching umizoomi for his pre-bed tv time and I just cant find anything to hold my attention. It was a stressful day. I guess I should go to sleep with DS, but I wanted to sneak some ice cream after bed time...
Your day just got better!!!

I love slipping some ice cream.

So I am getting my hair done tomorrow. WOO-HOOO! I use to be a every 4-6 week girl. Now I am whenever I can squize it in not in the 1st trimester girl. Just getting it cut and colored. Just to get rid of my pre-mature greys that I started getting at 20. Yes you read correctly 20--I was a stressed out college athlete. I am much more relaxed now Well now I know how to curb the stress a little better.

Dh said he wants to take me shopping this weekend for my birthday that is Dec 12th SO I of course agreed. I want new sneakers and a couple of shirts. Nothing big. I need new sneakers bc apparently my feet go into super duper sweat phase when I am pregnant and well to be honest my feet stink! It is crazy that they sweat like that and I only notice it when preggers.

Last edited by dagmomma; 11-15-2012 at 08:02 PM.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote