Old 11-15-2012, 08:06 PM   #133
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
That's what DH and I were thinking...I'm thinking diaper/wipe laundry every 3 days? What do you think about that?
I do diaper laundry just about every 3 days here. Basically I do it whenever the diaper pail is full. With a newborn it may be every couple days, but usually still every 3 - they go through more diapers, but the diapers are smaller!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby View Post
I find myself wondering if I'll remember how to parent a newborn. My DS and DD are less than 2 years apart, so there wasn't much time in between for a memory lapse. This baby will be 3.5 yrs younger than my DD. I feel like breastfeeding and diaper changing were so long ago, and wonder will I remember how to do all this stuff? I'm sure it's like riding a bike, but I still have irrational fears that I'll forget it all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
Kate - I wonder that myself! This babe is coming along 6 yrs after my last. My other two are 26ish mos apart.
I remember feeling this same way when we were pregnant with Levi - I'd had the first 3 within 3.5yrs, but Isaac was 4 when Levi was born.
It is the same all over again... and yet, it's different too, because now you have the older kids to still deal with (not in a bad way, but school stuff and activities and whatnot) while dealing with the newbie at the same time. But you get used to it. And it's wonderful!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote