View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:06 PM   #1
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Exclamation REDUCED!! Pedipeds, Robeez, Cowboy boots- all PPD!

I ship fast and always with delivery confirmation. :-) Pm me with any questions. Thanks! Always open to reasonable offers on my items as I want to sell them quickly. Feel free to pm me.

Cowboy Boots- size 7 toddler, Faded Glory brand. EUC- minimal scuffs if anything, very minimal sole wear. $9 PPD

Gymboree Cowboy Boot Slippers- size 18-24 mths approx...EUC- minmal use- like worn twice max! Not faded out- just a bad pic from my camera- $8 PPD

Robeez size 2-3- FROGS, nice dark navy blue and green. GUC- has some scuffing around the toe area and some normal wearing to the soles. Leather is stiffer due to having been recently washed and air dried. They will soften up with normal wear or you can re-wash them and put them in the dryer too. :-) $8.00 PPD

Cow Ropers- like Robeez. Size 6-12 mths- EUC, minimal normal wearing on them. Adorable! $10 PPD

Kellina ~Wife to a Cowboy & Christian Homeschooling Mama to 8 kids and YES we would love to have more! Expecting baby #9- EDD Oct 2014!!
Forever missing my 7 m/c babies now safe in the arms of Jesus EARN Amazon giftcards for FREE!! Click to sign up for SWAGBUCKS!!

Last edited by KingsDaughter76; 12-09-2012 at 03:14 PM.
KingsDaughter76 is offline   Reply With Quote