View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 07:31 AM   #47
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Real homes with kids in them

Come on over to my house today if you want an ego-boost!

By the end of the work week (we both work f/t) the toys are everywhere, dog hair hasn't been vacuumed up, muddy paw prints on the leather couch and the wood floors, dishes in the sink, laundry 1/2 done and sitting on the dining room table waiting to be finished, the week's mail in a pile, etc. etc. etc.

We get it all cleaned up on the weekends and it looks nice for a few days, but by the end of the work week it's a disaster again. Plus, I've been on "light duty" for this pregnancy, so for the first 20 weeks I had to really stay off my feet as much as possible... so my portion of housework is a good 4 months over due

I'm not brave enough to post pics, not till I have the "after" pics to prove that it really does get cleaned up! Maybe after the weekend I'll post some before and afters. But don't worry, my afters are sooooo not catalog-worthy!