View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:30 AM   #912
Hungry Caterpillar
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: VETERANS DAY! KAL 11/11-11/17 Knit to a goal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayzee1081 View Post
Thanks Karyn!

I just accidentally deleted ALL of our recordings off our DVR...DH and kids are gonna be irritated.....
I have done this too They forgive more quickly than you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danigrace05 View Post
I want to make a soaker, NB longies & hat, and a romper
Oooh just to have or are you going to need it soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoStitches View Post
Down side to co sleeping. When the baby gets sic, the bed he pukes on is yours, the pillow he pukes on is yours and the person he pukes on is you.
Yucky, yucky YUCK

Karyn, it really chilled me how you went from a detailed discussion of vomit to the turkey being done.

Good morning! It is an okay morning here. Adequate at least

Question for those who will know better than I do - what baby/toddler all cotton pants will hold up well to toddler abuse but not shrink or super fade in the wash? I need to hit the mall later and get stuff today so I can't shop online which is what I usually do. I am lazy so usually just buy stuff from baby Gap but I have exhausted my possibilities there. Is Gymboree good? We have one of those, a Children's Place though I have never had anything there but play clothes, and department stores. I like to buy stuff that I know will last through more than just the one kid. He can fit into 18-24 or 2T so I know I have a lot of options, I just don't know what they are.

"More Baby" coming May 2014

ISO - Curious George Twin Pottery Barn bedding... will pay with PP.
Hungry Caterpillar is online now   Reply With Quote