View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:36 AM   #22
jessnic
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushie tushie

I see the shadow but I don't know if I would call the positive or negative.

Well maybe you should rethink when you want another. Will DH be deployed or underway? A lot of commands are really family friendly and try to leave a sailor behind if they can around the due dates. I wouldnt stress about it till you get to that point. I was an Ombudsman for 3 years and we only had one sailor not make it home for the birth and its b/c she went super early.

Amanda . Blaming my phone for typos and crap.
I am calling this series of tests inconclusively maddening. He is deploying. I am not stressed per say, it just wouldn't not be my dream timing. My plan has been to go off birth control in a few months so that I get pregnant before this deployment with an in deal due date a few weeks before they come home. That way my hormones could settle out a bit before he comes home since Pregnant/postpartum I'm a tiny bit irrational with him lmao.

I am going to try to find the discipline to wait until Monday and test then. If I am pregnant Saturday is only two weeks exactly from the earliest we could have conceived. It took a while for me to test positive with DS so peeing on a stick every few hours is going to drive me batty when unless its a blaring BFP I'm not going to believe the tests either way!!