View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:49 AM   #23
kushie tushie
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessnic

I am calling this series of tests inconclusively maddening. He is deploying. I am not stressed per say, it just wouldn't not be my dream timing. My plan has been to go off birth control in a few months so that I get pregnant before this deployment with an in deal due date a few weeks before they come home. That way my hormones could settle out a bit before he comes home since Pregnant/postpartum I'm a tiny bit irrational with him lmao.

I am going to try to find the discipline to wait until Monday and test then. If I am pregnant Saturday is only two weeks exactly from the earliest we could have conceived. It took a while for me to test positive with DS so peeing on a stick every few hours is going to drive me batty when unless its a blaring BFP I'm not going to believe the tests either way!!
Why are you guys short cycling? It seems like he just came from a deployment. Hopefully the timing will work out perfect. Its so hard to be on a boat and dealing with the schedule and trying to plan your family!

Amanda . Blaming my phone for typos and crap.
kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote