Registered Users
Formerly: kr***y
seller

please delete

Prices don't include shipping

SIZE 2T

$1 Circo Olive drab shorts (the shirt is sz 24 mo, not 2T) - EUC

SIZE 3T

$2 EUC GAP 3xl 30-36 mos Brown corduroy pants overalls w/flower print, button up back, and snap in the crotch for easy diaper change.

$1 EUC Pink Sweatshirt "Daddy's Angel" with a crown and wings - no pilling, wash wear, or stains that I see anywhere.

$1 EUC Red Sweatshirt "I may not be perfect...But at least I'm cute!" Never worn here, no pilling, wash wear, or stains that I can see anywhere.

$0.50 yellow running shorts w/white trim and a green strip down the side of each leg - wash wear, no serious issues.

$2 for outfit shorts and halter top - EUC

$1 Faded Glory pink patchy shorts overalls - butterfly and flower embroidery on the front, and patches on the back (this is part of the design, not something added) VERY CUTE!

$2 EUC Genuine Kids jean Skirt with buttons down the front and flower embroidery, super cute!

$0.50 Athletic Works velour pants w/black stripes down the sides of the legs, elastic waist. GUC. These have wash wear, and probably some very faint stains that I can't see. We loved these. TONS of life left on these.

$1 Childrens Place "The Doc is in..." long sleeve tee shirt. VGUC - some slight cracking of the decal, no other serious issues I see.

$1 2hip purple velour type skirt w/imprinted flowers EUC

$1 Nannette's Girl fluffy jacket, super soft on the outside, lined on the inside, has some light blue marks on the outside, which I am 90% sure are from dry erase marker and (I think) probably will come out.

$2 Old school Care Bear outfit - wash wear, pilly, still lots of wear left, still very cute.

0.50 Faded Glory "I can always play the cute card" - wash wear, words cracking

FFS with purchase Circo Lightweight hoodie w/owl embroidery. I cannot get this to zip up. I don't think the zipper is broken, I just can't get to to go together to zip.

SIZE 4T

$2 Bonnie Jean periwinkle dress with flower print. The tag with the size is missing on this, but I am pretty confident this is a 4T. VGUC

$1 "Tink" shirt - wash wear, otherwise in okay condition

$1 Dream Wave halter bathing suit sz 4/5 EUC

EVERYTHING BELOW THIS LINE IS SOLD**********

sold EUC Mrs. Potato Head shirt says size 2-3, but this runs big, IMO.
sold Bonnie Jean purple velour type material Bolero cover up
sold Circo skirt w/built in shorts
sold Arizona pink shorts w/palm tree embroidery
sold EUC Mudd Jeans cable sweater, perfect condition
sold Garanimals halter tank - VGUC - some wash wear, no other flaws
sold light blue sweatshirt "Purr-fectly Pretty" with two kitties with bows. This has some wash wear and pilling.
sold Youngland pink dress - VGUC. Some typical wash wear, no other issues

$1 Disorderly Kids black dress with pink empire waist and a bow. Super cute. wash wear. Some pilling.

sold Baby Tags full length flowery dress. There are some minor flaws. The stitching under arms is loose. I don't think it's noticeable. Very pretty dress.

Last edited by Kiliki; 08-06-2013 at 12:07 PM.
Kiliki is offline   Reply With Quote