View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 11:23 AM   #923
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: VETERANS DAY! KAL 11/11-11/17 Knit to a goal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoStitches View Post
Down side to co sleeping. When the baby gets sic, the bed he pukes on is yours, the pillow he pukes on is yours and the person he pukes on is you.
Yuck. Sorry if I started passing this batch of the pukes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knibert View Post
I was sooo there about two weeks ago. And it was MY pillow of course. We don't have a waterproof cover on our bed..they make me cook like a pot roast so when something like that happens, I am like a mad woman to get the sheets off.

sorry, that is so I hope it wasn't tomato based or egg puke...the worst in my book.
I had to read this a few times because I couldn't figure out why you were cooking pot roast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoStitches View Post
Same thing I did last week? Wonder why people like them?

Also find irony in completely walking away from a business because the people who work for you don't like the way you treat them.
Oh no, I don't like that brand anyway. Interesting move on their part. DH's work considered shutting down a plant last year. I think they had to keep it shut down for 2-5 years then could re-open it and hire non-union workers so I wonder if this is the "unwritten" plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayzee1081 View Post
Ok, all is well with the gallbladder surgeon! Don't have to go back! I wore a nice warm.sweater this am because it.was.freezing and.all the places I've been have been roasting! :sweat:
Yay good news, except for more roast

Need to get back to work. Almost finished a leg on a pair of longies in meetings this morning.
MrsStripe is offline   Reply With Quote