Old 11-16-2012, 01:47 PM   #6
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Help me love this!

Maybe a dog would be a good motivation for them too, and if your thinking of getting chickens in the spring, a dog is nice to help keep away predators. We got 2 puppies this summer for a cattle farm for $20/each, they are border collie catahola(or something lol, they look like border collies) and already we haven't seen a raccoon since.
And on no garbage service, it surprised me too. And my extra barns are full of things I have no clue why they saved. Like old lawn mowers, and a mattress? Old bikes, old farm equipment that I have no idea what it is. In old runs there are old fences and metal things lined up neat and orderly, but TONS. I keep mentioning to DF to scrap it all, definitely an eye sore and probably worth quite a bit if we brought it to a scrap metal place, but it's a process.
My DS has ADHD and definitely the structure at school helps him. Maybe worth just looking at the school? If you hate it then at least you'll know? I've been really impressed with the school, obviously a much smaller ECSE group, but really willing and eager to help and learn. My DS is also hard of hearing and so they had no idea of what they should be doing to support him, but are great with any suggestions I give them.
I learn a lot from the ladies on this board, I really am learning as I go and I don't post much because like I said, I'm flying by the seat of my pant, but I've learned a lot here.