Thread: Delete
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:17 PM   #1
BreckinsMommy
Registered Users
seller

Delete

Trying to destash a bunch of stuff that we aren't using with DS2. I am not using wool at all this time around as it has just been simpler to use one system. I would consider trades for Rainshine Designs pockets or AI2s with athletic wicking inners OS, ML or Large, or a Boba 3g carrier, possibly some doublers. I would love to sell in lots so please look at all of my listings, I will take a dollar off per item when added to another! Feel free to PM me with questions!

Clover wool wraps, these are awesome and I am sad to see them go because I searched lots to get them! They have adjustable button hole elastic in the legs and waist (both front and back) so they really are almost one size. They are made out of wonderfully soft and stretchy wool, the blue is slightly more stretchy (they seem to each be made out of different wool but both are lovely feeling). They were both dyed by me and look great, the blue has light staining on the inside that wouldn't be hard to get out. The blue is labeled size Small/Medium and the orange size Small, but once again very adjustable. 14ppd each or 26ppd for both

Sugar Peas size small, dyed by me, great condition, super thick wool with two layers, not super stretchy though. 10ppd

Small Purple WCW GUC, I dyed this and it has a little bit of a mottled look to it but is really pretty, we used it quite a bit at night with DS1 but it is still in very good condition. $12ppd (everything else in pic sold)

These are all upcycled by me, I am not a professional seamstress so they are not perfect but they all look pretty good and are totally functional, I try to create a front and a back so that there is a higher rise in the rear. These are all newborn size and are really soft and sweet, they were really cute on! 7ppd each for longies, 5ppd for shorties Gray longies sold

The light blue and brown striped longies are made by me, read my disclaimer above, the red are Rainbow Waters but were dyed by me and turned out a little blotchy. The RW are labelled small but I would consider all of these to be a larger NB size or a smaller small. RW SOLD, Upcycled $8ppd each

The tan ones were made by me and are not an extremely high wool content, might be better used like fleece, I made them using a pair of 18 month pants. The blue ones I got from Little Leaf but I did make some alterations to them because they had a really high rise, they are a larger small. 5ppd each Little Leaf SOLD

Last edited by BreckinsMommy; 04-18-2013 at 03:58 PM.
BreckinsMommy is offline   Reply With Quote