Thread: SOLD
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:28 PM   #1
BreckinsMommy
Registered Users
seller

SOLD

I am interested in selling my EUC Catbird Baby Pikkolo carrier in Metro Black in order to get a carrier better suited for carrying our huge second son! I used this a lot and loved it with our first son who was really tiny until he was 2.5. It is very clean, its only flaw is the stitching came undone on the chest clip, I have repaired it and it is working great but you could get a replacement from the company for $8. I will get pics for anyone interested! $90ppd $80ppd

Balboa Baby Sling in black, EUC. This looks like new, I used it a lot with our first son but didn't really reach for it with our second, it is very comfortable and easy to use! $35ppd

This is a wrap that I made out of organic cotton jersey and dyed green, it is not a perfect dye job but very pretty, it has raw edges and a small red dot to show where the middle is. I tapered the ends so there wouldn't be so much bulk when tying. It is probably best suited for a smaller mama. I loved this during the newborn stage! $20ppd

Last edited by BreckinsMommy; 03-11-2013 at 11:26 AM.
BreckinsMommy is offline   Reply With Quote