Old 11-16-2012, 10:03 PM   #148
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
Glad the first appointment helped and I hope that after the ultrasound you'll be much more at ease. Have a date for that yet?

Also--I am itching for regular movement. I still get it 1-2 times a day, but its just one thump and then gone so unless its obviously baby, I often miss it and think "was that gas?" Or don't think about it til a few mins later. Get an obviously baby movement once every couple days...but I miss the wake-up wiggles
Thanks Marie!
I bet you'll have more movement, daily, in another week or 2
I love the wake-up wiggles just kinda wish I didn't have to wake up at 5:30 or 6am to catch them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699 View Post
Elena-it totally makes sense that them moving to another part of the building makes you feel better. Anything to avoid remembering and to not trigger bad memories is a good thing!

AFM-bad tummy pains from the Zofran constipation so BLAH. Gonna have to take something stronger to counteract this side effect because cutting down on Zofran is NOT an option unless I want to land myself in the hospital. On a more positive note I've been feeling more and more movement-some quite obvious. And s/he always gives the doppler a good kick!
Thanks Ingrid - I'm glad I didn't sound crazy for feeling less anxious simply because of turning right instead of left!
Sorry about the tummy pains - can you take any laxatives? (I'm picturing those red liqui-gel ones they give you postpartum, but can't think of the name)

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlichick View Post
Ok here is a rainbow baby graduate just popping in to check and see how everyone is doing.
She is beautiful! Love those big eyes and those lips!!
Thank you for popping in!

AFM: Got to my official first prenatal this morning - weight is... well, weight... my bp was lower than yesterday but still a bit high for me, fundal height is right on at 18cm, and Hiccup's hr was 145 - and he really doesn't like the doppler. We "caught" him a couple times pretty good (got one really good "horse galloping" hb, kwim?) and each time we got a good spot, he'd squirm and kick away - the Dr said he's "naughty"

DH called me when he got home - the u/s dept called and wanted to set up my appt, so I got the number and called them. First off, the girl who I spoke to actually sounded like a person - not just a cold clinical tech. She mentioned that they need a full bladder, but made a point to say that the major hospital (where I've gone before and don't like) is ridiculous and that there's no need to drink even half that amount. So, I'm a little hopeful that things will go smoother there, with DH with me and all that.
And, got it booked for next Friday It seems so soon... but once it's over we will just know. Then we can deal with whatever we find out.
Any are definitely appreciated!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote