jenn5388
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nov Chat - Aug '11 babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
LOL that is my family!!!!

When dh and I were first married he got mad at me that I did not wrap the ice cream in foil after opening before I put it away. Apperently it prevents freezer burn and he was shocked I did not know that being I ate so much ice cream. I had to explain to him that I ATE ice cream I did not store it and it usually did not make it back into the freezer after I opened it. We both had to agree to disagree bc he was like "who eats all the ice cream in one sitting?" and I was like "Who eats only half the ice cream and puts it back?"

Jen--Yeah for gyms and buddies!!! And what are walking wings we may need them here.

So peyton who walks holding on to things and stand up by herself soes not walk. WHY? BC when she stands up all by herself not holding on to anything and no help goes hysterical laughing and falls. It honestly is the cutest thing I ever saw and it does not help that I go hysterical laughing when she does it.

Walking Wings.

http://www.amazon.com/Upspring-Baby-...=walking+wings

I got the pink ones. LOL Got them at the consignment store, so whatever.

You'll see in the extra pictures, how funny the baby looks in them? yep, that's just like Levi. lol that baby is much younger though. levi looks like a 2yo in them. 25ish pound baby, 33inches tall. In walking wings because he refuses to walk. He'll stand in them, but walking is done in this awkward bent over position with his arms all up, because the harness is riding up. lol it needs a strap to keep it in place.. I think something like these, would be better. http://www.amazon.com/Meeno-Babies-W...=walking+wings

I could see that bar that you hold onto being annoying, but YKWIM.

Levi will cruise furniture, but didn't learn to do that until he was over 13m old, so I just think it's going to be awhile on the walking. He just sits down if you put him in the middle of the room.
jenn5388 is offline   Reply With Quote