Re: Just for fun - 20 Q's Survey - All your favorites!
1) Favorite AIO - Bum Genius
2) Favorite AI2 or Hybrid System - Bum Genius Freetime (Is this hybrid???)
3) Favorite Pocket - don't like pockets
4) Favorite Fitted - Snickelfrits (even though she's not making them anymore)
5) Favorite Prefold and Flat -Tickety Bu
6) Favorite Cover - MotherEase airflow
7) Favorite Wool Product - Loveybums wraps
8) Pins, Snappis or Biongos? pins
9) Favorite inserts and/or doublers - Green Mountain diaper fleece topped hemp doublers
10) Favorite wetbag/pail liner - Whammies pail liner, Planet wetbag
11) Favorite cloth wipes - baby wash clothes and ME wipes
12) Favorite WAHM shop - Tickety Bu
13) Favorite Online CD store - none really
14) Favorite Natural Detergent - Allen's
15) Favorite Mainstream Detergent - Purex naturals
16) Hook & Loop or snaps? - snaps
And a few more questions just for fun
17) Why do you CD? - used to be to save money and still is, but now cuz of the cuteness and I have become a diaper snob!
18) How many LOs do you have in diapers and when did you first start CDing them?
Right now just 1. This is my 3rd in CD though. 5 year old I started at about 13 months. 3 year old and baby I CD'd from birth.
19) What diaper are you REALLY wanting to try next? Just starting to try Freetimes and loving them.
20) If you could only pick ONE diaper for your entire stash (not counting the newborn stage) which one would you pick? Right now I think Freetimes. It changes though with each child and each stage. With 3 year old, it was Bright Stars (Peachy Greens)
Tessa, happily married to my best friend, Paul.
'ing, BW'ing, selective/delayed vaxing, non-circ, SAH/HS'ing Mom to Jenika (5/1/01)
, Lydia (8/19/09)
, Caleb (3/30/12)
& our angel baby, Harper Lynn (7/8/10/)
, waiting for us in our Heavenly Father's arms.