11-17-2012, 10:38 AM
Join Date: Oct 2008
Re: Just for fun - 20 Q's Survey - All your favorites!
1) Favorite AIO--I hate all AIO. I need easy cleaning/drying
2) Favorite AI2 or Hybrid System--Flips
3) Favorite Pocket--Rita's Rump.
4) Favorite Fitted--Homemade.
5) Favorite Prefold and Flat--GMD Prefolds, GMD flats
6) Favorite Cover--Flips and Thirsties Duos
7) Favorite Wool Product--n/a
8) Pins, Snappis or Biongos?--Snappis.
9) Favorite inserts and/or doublers--Thirsties Hemp
10) Favorite wetbag/pail liner--Also homemade. I think I have a bummis that's okay.
11) Favorite cloth wipes--Thirsties.
12) Favorite WAHM shop--If I want handmade, I made my own.
13) Favorite Online CD store--Kelly's Closet. I also like CB and Nickis
14) Favorite Natural Detergent--Yuck.
15) Favorite Mainstream Detergent--Tide
16) Hook & Loop or snaps? --H&L
And a few more questions just for fun
17) Why do you CD? Saves money and my little one's bum. I'm not a fan of the chemicals in disposables.
18) How many LOs do you have in diapers and when did you first start CDing them? I have CDed two LOs. We are down to just nighttime diapers now. I disposable diapered my first LO, and we switched to cloth with number 2. I had no idea that cloth had come so far since when I was cloth diapered or I would have used it on my first too!
19) What diaper are you REALLY wanting to try next? I don't have a big wish list since we just use nighttime diapers now. I've always wanted to try an itty bitty, but I'm not really willing to try anything new because I love how easy my flats clean and dry.
20) If you could only pick ONE diaper for your entire stash (not counting the newborn stage) which one would you pick? Flats, hands down. Flips or thirsties duos for covers.
Thanks for participating.. hope it was fun![/QUOTE]