View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 11:33 AM   #5
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: When do you start planning for the next "year"

Okay, okay, I obviously should have left in my blurb about knowing that many of us have long term plans. I know many, if not most of us do. I do too. But, each year I still have to buy for the next year and when I do, I have to figure out exactly what I need and where I want to get it (new or used or whatever).

I took the blub out because I was trying to shorten my OP. But, I know many people have a long term plan.

I guess I meant, if you have a plan, when do you start to think about buying and if you don't have plan, when do you plan? Am I nuts for starting to look for things and plan now? Even though I have a general plan (sticking with MFW), I research the specific grade level I'm looking for each year. So far anyway....we are only in 1st.

Oh and we HS year round too. That's why I said, not necessarily a year, but the next level. We will probably be changing late spring or early summer this year. Last year we started 1st in Mid-July.

Last edited by HeatherlovesCDs; 11-17-2012 at 11:34 AM.
HeatherlovesCDs is offline   Reply With Quote