View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 11:58 AM   #1212
Hungry Caterpillar
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: VETERANS DAY! KAL 11/11-11/17 Knit to a goal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
have fun at the party Sonya!

sorry about the sleeping troubles I had weird dreams last night and didn't sleep too well either. It's pouring here and I had to pee so I got up...now I feel like I have to throw up And no it's not that either

My sister sent a text message last night at 11:30. She missed getting her national boards teaching certificate by 5 points This was her second try too. I don't know how many tries she can do before she can't anymore. In WA we have to get our Professional cert by our 7th year (that's when the residential cert expires), but you can get extensions. And I don't know if people that miss out on the National cert have to go through all the crud to get their ProCert, since they already did it and more for the national.

Sorry for the ramble, I just feel bad for her This is same sister who's ****** boyfriend dumped her via email
email? What a jerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn View Post
I finally got some pics for you guys. This will be part of my next stocking. It obviously needs ends woven in, buttons sewn on, washed, and blocked. But here's a sneak peek fresh off the needles!

Ohhh that is adorable! I love wintery clothes

I am going to take a nap! By myself, in a bed by myself!*

*by myself not counting 160 pounds of dog
Hungry Caterpillar is offline   Reply With Quote