Old 11-17-2012, 12:32 PM   #157
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
Elena - keeping you in my thoughts and I'm glad to hear that this hospital will hopefully help ease some (maybe?) anxiety. For me, as the appts and pregnancy go on without complications, its been easier to get excited and be happy. I hope it'll be the same for you.

Working all weekend over here. Yay. Note the lack of enthusiasm. Had an uneventful OB appt yesterday. BP was low for me but normal for this pregnancy, little miss' HB was good and she kept kicking the doppler. Next appt will be the 1 hr gtt already!
Thank you!
I really don't understand how every other area/ward in the hospital is good - personal, kind, gentle, nice - when the stupid u/s dept isn't. It's like
they're a totally different place
If Hiccup looks good on the u/s and all is well, then I think we'll be able to really start feeling excited. Right now, we are able to have some moments of feeling happy - feeling these kicks and movements is helping a lot all ready. But at the same time, we know that there are so many things that could be wrong with a baby that still allow for movement. It's not an optimistic way of looking at things, unfortunately, but just real. Once we are able to see and hear that Hiccup is formed and developed and healthy - that will be a major step.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
Yay for growth spurts and big rolling pushes, even if they hurt!

And I wanted EVERYTHING from Deagan. I have it ALL. It's all ill ever have if him, so I'm hoarding it!
I was thinking the same thing - definitely wasn't complaining about the hurt of it! I was really surprised that he was able to push that hard, though - crazy! It was definitely a "i'm here mom. now mess off so i can sleep!"

Yes, that's exactly how I feel about those things.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote