Thread: SOLD!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 06:36 PM   #1
rivershere
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
SOLD!!!

Got a good amount of diapers I'd like to sell or trade. For trades I'm looking for AIO velcro diapers. Either size large or OS. Gender Neutral only. Also, I am selling diapers in sets of at least 2. You can mix and match but I'd rather not send them out in singles. If you think any of my pricing is too much or unreasonable just let me know

CIRCLES SOLD First up are 2 girly Kawaii diapers. These still have great elastic, snaps all work, they are great but they do have some staining, inserts as well. There has also been a snap added to the back so that inserts could be snapped in. These inserts dont have snaps added but I could add them if you wanted. Asking $5ppd each.

here are insides and inserts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOLD Next up 2 minky Alva diapers. Both in good condition, with MF insert. Could have some discoloring. Green diaper also has snap added. asking $5ppd each.

Here are insides

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOLD Green Bees diaper asking $6ppd

the inside and insert

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOLD Coolababy diaper almost new, only worn 3 or 4 times. Asking $6ppd

the inside and insert

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOLD 4 Sunbaby diapers The colorful zoo animal diaper is NEW with a bamboo insert asking $9ppd for it. The others are used and may have some staining or discoloring and come with MF inserts. asking $7ppd for them. The paisly and stars have snaps added.

Insides and inserts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PENDING Only 1 orange and yellow available.rest are sold Baby City (orange and tan) and 3 Babyland (blue,yellow,green) diapers. Some are new some have been worn maybe 2 or 3 times. No stains at all. Asking $5 each ppd

here are the insides. Each come with a MF insert. If you want pics of them too just let me know, no stains on them though.

Last edited by rivershere; 11-26-2012 at 07:28 PM. Reason: SOLD
rivershere is offline   Reply With Quote