Old 11-17-2012, 08:30 PM   #8
TwistedBranches
Registered Users
Formerly: MommaCrunch82
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: November TTC #1 -No Children Mentioned-

Hi Haley! Good to see you around! I hope you are doing better!

Not much new here from me. I've been working non-stop it seems, and getting ready for Thanksgiving. DH's mother and nephew are coming over for Thanksgiving and staying with us, so I've had to clean up the house for them and start getting things ready for when they come. No news on the TTC front from us, DH is still debating in his mind a reversal or IVF. IVF would be SO expensive, and either way will be painful for him. But either way would be WAY worth it! So, we're waiting until after the holidays to make that decision!

I have been using a knitting loom and making a BUNCH of hats/beanies for people for Christmas! I'm so excited about them! I've also started getting people a lot of handmade soaps and things from the co-op's (Happy Hausfrau) on here and from the FSOT that are going to accompany my handmade hats. Yay for a "green" Christmas!

Follow me on Pinterest! || Twisted Branches Woodburnings || TwistedBranches WAHM Thread
TwistedBranches is offline   Reply With Quote