View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 09:08 PM   #14
hac1224
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: When do you start planning for the next "year"

I start researching now and buy after tax refunds. Next year will be my first year with 2 "real" students as we are laid back for Kindergarten, and my K DS this year is extremely self-motivated. Next year I'll have a 3yr old, kindergartner, 1st grader, and a 3rd grader. I'm really going to have to get better organized and get MYSELF motivated better before then so as not to go crazy. I'm bouncing around from MFW, HOD, Abeka, and who knows what else for next year but slightly leaning towards HOD. Like many others, I think their website is kind of confusing as far as what goes with what guide to make it complete. I also like a different math than what they use, but I haven't found a phonics program that ever "fit" with my oldest. I know what doesn't work for us, I just don't know what does work. Plus, my oldest DS and younger DS have totally different learning styles and personalities. The oldest one is actually the most difficult to figure out since he hates workbooks & writing.

Last edited by hac1224; 11-17-2012 at 09:11 PM.
hac1224 is offline   Reply With Quote