Old 11-17-2012, 09:34 PM   #159
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
Oh my goodness! The girl that is knitting the coming home outfit for me sent me a picture of the longies!!! Oh my! I'm so excited! They are just so, so cute! I don't know how to post a picture on here though!! I'll figure it out eventually.....I ordered another NB cloth diaper and cover today too! It's getting so real!

Elena~I know what you're feeling...we felt like that with this baby until the L2 u/s at 18 weeks...now having u/s every 3 weeks and I ask the same questions everytime to make sure nothing disappeared or nothing "extra" (Baby Jack had 6 toes/fingers on each hand and foot) has appeared. Once you get that u/s and hear that everything is just fine things will be so much easier! I'll keep you in my thoughts!
That's great! It's good that it's getting real - likely less than 10 weeks to go, it's gonna get real real very soon!

Thanks, I appreciate it. Feeling Hiccup moving and kicking, and me measuring right on (with Elli I only measured 11cm at 17wks) - those things are really helping me feel less worried. But the u/s is the big thing.
And I can't believe it's in 6 days.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote