View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 11:50 PM   #102
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: (o) TTC While Breastfeeding (o) October.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarawithouth View Post
Are you doing anything to try to lengthen the LP?

Not really. I heard B Vitamins were the things to take to help with that, but I think DD is nursing so much that my ovaries are literally going into hibernation! However, I did read, that it's very normal for nursing mom's to have short LP's when cycles begin to return. It can take around 3 normal cycles for them to normal out! I bought pre-conception tea that is really tasty (I'm a tea hoarder!) but I'm not sure it's gonna do much since bf'ing is the reason for my "infertility".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercy24 View Post
Ugh I'm so sick of being crabby and teary-eyed, I just want to get my dang ppaf so things can at least regulate a little and I'll know it's even worth ttc. DS was finally starting to go a few hours without a boob in his mouth at night but I think he started cutting teeth again cause he's a cranky clingy mess lately and he's been up at least every hour crying for a boob.

I'm so right there with you! DD cut 4 teeth at the same time! I might have well cut my boobs off and taped them to her face! (That's a little intense!) I was even having some resentment because I was CONSTANTLY nursing her and I felt that I never ANY break to myself and I couldn't even walk out of the room without her!!! She didn't even want DH! She's calming down now, but still is pretty clingy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhschool6 View Post
My little man is now 17 months, and still no AF. He is driving me crazy though. He nurses soooo much. I keep reminding myself he will eventually slow down, and also of how good it is for him But I am feeling some crampy stuff this month. Hoping my body is waking up!!!!!

I've had to remind myself lately why I'm doing this. I love the bonding with her, but sometimes I just wish I could have a break! This is gonna pass way too fast and I'll look back and wish I still have that little baby!!!

DD's new carseat was delivered today! She's still technically fits in her infant seat, but she is not liking to be in it. We bought a britax that has the no rethread harness...OMG..EASY!!!!!! I haven't installed it yet. I'll leave her in her infant seat for now!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote