View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 08:24 AM   #331
sahmofthree
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

I'm DYING to go see Twilight! I've heard it's by far the best of the 5. Sadly I have to wait til next Saturday, but I'm super excited for that day as it's date day for dh and me. We're doing all our Christmas shopping, hitting up Costco, then supper and Breaking Dawn.

Abby: The dance sequence is supposed to be a bonus on the DVD when it comes out. I can't wait to see it!

Kimmie: AWESOME JOB!!!

As for me, I weighed in again this morning since I'm a compulsive weigh-in-er, and I'm down to 166.8!! I was 169.4 on weigh-in day, 168.2 yesterday and now 166.8. CRAZY! I've been having an awesome past week though, and eating super healthy and yesterday was a perfect day. I had scrambled eggs with mushrooms and shredded cheese for B, then a Shakeology smoothie with milk and frozen raspberries for L, then some fish and cucumbers for late afternoon Snack, then Baked chicken with tomatoes/herbs/cheese and a huge salad for D. And I worked out yesterday too. Super proud of myself!

Now if only I could bottle this feeling I have when I'm doing well and on track, so I could remind myself when temptation is staring me in the face and I'm having a down day!