View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 11:05 AM   #340
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

Originally Posted by MyPerfectLife View Post
Now, that makes me GREEN with jealousy. I wish a)My hub was more of a willing participant in a regular "date day" ... we get NOTHING for dates; b)He was even remotely interested in Christmas shopping ... I do ALL of it; c)There was a Costco around here; and d)My hub would watch the Twilight Saga. Sigh Sometimes I question my premarital judgement in marriage material.
I'm definitely a lucky girl, and need to remember that more often I think. Dh is usually the one begging me to find a sitter so we can have date night, and we always do xmas shopping together every single year. Plus Costco is like a toy store of us . And dh doesn't like Twilight as much as I do, but he did enjoy the movies so he's willing to go for me. I'm super excited for next weekend!!!

Why not just surprise your dh? Find a sitter, don't tell him any plans, just tell him to get ready because you have a sitter on the way and you guys are heading out. Maybe not drag him to Twilight though if it's not his thing as he'll never agree to go out again . I find that you forget how fun it is to do things alone together. In my relationship usually I'm the one dragging my feet about going out for a date, but once we're out at dinner and a movie I'm always happy that we went and wishing we did it more often.

Originally Posted by mms1972 View Post
That is great!!!! Awesome loss! Yoy too Kimmie!

I am bummed... scale said 172 this am . .yesterday it was 169.8 so I was finally believing maybe i was out of the 170s and I gained over 2 lbs in a day!! I did do crappy yesterday but not that bad! I really have to stop getting on the scale daily

Sent from my VM670 using DS Forum
Don't worry about it, you can't gain 2 lbs of fat overnight so it's just some water weight. I know it's disheartening to see, but just use it as incentive to try harder today. Chug water like nobody's business and it'll drop right back off.
Amanda, wife to my best friend, mama to 4 crazy kids.
Want free Amazon giftcards? Sign up for SWAGBUCKS
sahmofthree is offline   Reply With Quote