View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 02:54 PM   #1
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
Should i go to the drs?

First off im 9w5d today.. I woke up early this am around 3 to go potty, when I woke up dh and ds had me squished in the middle of the bed so I had to get up in a pretty awkward way. As I was getting up it kinda felt like something ripped in my pelvis area. I remember thinking that felt bad and it hurt. I lid back down and couldn't fall asleep. Probably 10-15 minutes after I got up I started to get some slight cramps. I eventually fell asleep. When I woke up I had an awful lower back ache, I asked dh to rub it but it didn't help. I was also still crampy. I got up and made breakfast and they seemed to calm down a bit. It got worse again. We ended up leaving for some shopping and the whole hour ride I was having cramps and they were almost coming in waves every 1-2 minutes for awhile. It started to freak me out. They calmed down again when we arrived in town. Only to start back up again on the ride home. Basically I've noticed that they hurt so much more when im sitting. I came home and took a nice warm bath and just soaked...nothing. I'm still very crampy and its now 4pm. So 13 hours of almost non stop cramps. I haven't had any bleeding, but I've noticed an increase in watery discharge. Should I be worried? Do you think I just pulled a muscle? The cramps are about a 5 on the pain scale and sometimes peak to a 6-7...