View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 11:32 PM   #30
UnderTheStars
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsviola
I think you were fine. However, I think this is something that needs to be talked about in person or on the phone. Tone is hard to read in an email sometimes, and gets misunderstood. If she writes back, I would call her to respond.
I saw her tonight and tried to bring it up and she said, "oh don't worry about it, its no big deal!" despite the email she sent me earlier today about how I must consider her a "substandard" caregiver and how offended she was. Talking in person doesn't work with us...she just retreats or blames it on someone else (she did that too - finger-pointed at FIL and then changed the subject quickly into a conversation about the Hostess doughnuts she fed DD and how they were the last ones on the shelf at the store...).

She takes everything as a direct personal attack but she will never - EVER - say anything to your face, just in email and gossiping with other family members. In front of you she is all sunshine and rainbows. That makes this issue even harder and why I took it in to emails instead...she obviously has no problem being candid there.