Old 11-19-2012, 06:13 AM   #12
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP November 18th - 24th

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh View Post
Then I'd def do a banjo cake!! But I'm from KY and my DH is a banjo player, so, yeah I'm going to say that. Round cake, cut up a square cake for the handle....Um, this is a idea to use for DH's b-day!!

AOTW: Thanksgiving is the only holiday we celebrate, Thursday is diner with my fam, Fri is with DH's fam. This is our first year away from home. We'll get a rushed trip in, but it won't be the same.

AFM: I'm in the 2 WW and I'm so calm and at peace this month after freaking out last month. I'd thought about testing on Thanksgiving, but I may just wait until we're home and closer to AF due date. Not sure, I'd love to find out on Thanksgiving, but wouldn't be sharing the news with family. I have 25 ICs on the way and 3 FRERs in my bathroom.
I could totally do that and I don't know why I didn't think of it! I'll have to take a pic and post it when I'm finished. THANKS!!!