Old 11-19-2012, 06:17 AM   #13
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP November 18th - 24th

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
Aotw- we have two sets of divorced parents so things are messed up. We're still trying to create our own traditions.

Afm- I think I'm going to ovulate soon. Today is our anniversary, we made it through our first year of marriage. We've been together for almost 4 years though. Not doing much today, just relaxing with our sick DD. Watching shows on Netflix.

I hope you all have a great week.
I know how you feel about the divorce parents. Mine aren't, but DH's are. Their divorce was official in May, but they were separated a year and a half before. It's so strange to split time now during the holidays. When we got married it was easy because they were still together, now it isn't. Luckily, his mom got married again the month after their divorce was finalized and she does things on the actual holiday with her new husband's family. DH refuses to call him his step-dad since he still hasn't gotten used to his parents being together anymore after 26 years of marriage.