View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 07:10 AM   #14
lil'mommakaye
Registered Users
seller

Re: Gallbladder Flush? Anyone try this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandni3 View Post
Here's a personal account of a couple doing a liver and gallbadder flush, not sure if it's the same one you're doing.
http://ourrawlife.blogspot.ca/2011/0...llbladder.html
It isnt the exact same, but just about!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpforever View Post
It seems that true gallstones should be harder than gelatin.
I think they can vary in hardness. They say to drink apple juice or beet juice to soften the stones. the flush i am attempting is apples and grapes for a day then cleanse the 2nd day. I am adding an addtional day of eating only apples and grapes, so hopefully my stones will be smaller and softer in size :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by peverroad View Post
I don't get it don't fats/ oil make it worse? I think once you have problems you will intill you get rid it and have surgery (not trying to bearer of bad news) hopefully I'm wrong. Good luck
It looks as though you should do a cleanse like this every month or so. I have a feeling this was brought on from my Csect surgery and taking those nasty pharmisuticals. It really started up after i had Stella.
So if i cleanse and then start taking better care of my health, im hoping i wont have to worry about this too much anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2kaitlyn View Post
Surgery isn't bad. The cost yes. However depending on your state and income it could be less then insurance Copays. I didn't have that with gall bladder but did with hernia. Though with gall bladder I was out of my home state. I would look into it. See how much the hospital discounts for self pay. I got like 10% from gall bladder one and 40% from hernia one.
I am so glad I got the surgery. Though wish it wasn't an emergency thing. I wouldn't wish that pain on my worst enemy. I would happily give birth pitocin induced 30 times before have that pain again! Oh and I had pit with my DD.

Alisha I know how to spell my Samsung Galaxy S2 does not.
Surgery is a HUGE deal to me. I want to avoid it at all costs. i HATE Dr's. I have had NOTHING but horriable experiences with all doctors in my life time. not one has helped in any situation and ive always had a bad outcome.
I get anxiety just thinking about it. And we dont have ins at all right now. so surgery is definetly not an option.

Wish me luck mommas! I will keep you updated!

Today i am eating only apples and grapes and drinking water. I did have my morning cup of coffee though.... tomorrow and weds i wont be able to have it so I am getting one in today!

If anyone else has any input I would love to hear it!

Krystal
Momma to 99, 07 & Stella Grace 10/28/10
~My Star In Heaven~
lil'mommakaye is offline   Reply With Quote