pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP November 18th - 24th

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621 View Post
I know how you feel about the divorce parents. Mine aren't, but DH's are. Their divorce was official in May, but they were separated a year and a half before. It's so strange to split time now during the holidays. When we got married it was easy because they were still together, now it isn't. Luckily, his mom got married again the month after their divorce was finalized and she does things on the actual holiday with her new husband's family. DH refuses to call him his step-dad since he still hasn't gotten used to his parents being together anymore after 26 years of marriage.
My parents were married for 23 years before divorce and DH's were married for about 20 years. It's crazy. None of our parents are remarried. My MIL has a decent bf whom she's been living with and my mom has this terrible guy she's been seeing off and on since the divorce. Our dad's aren't in the dating pool, lol. I just want to hide in our house and not go anywhere. Too bad we can't. I love the holidays but they are just so stressful around here.
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote