Old 11-19-2012, 11:24 AM   #6
jbug_4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: gluten free help quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivhop98 View Post
I am gluten free and all of that sounds fine, but I make mine without crust and it is better, because my gf crust is usually not good!
To do it with out crust do you just pour the filling in the pan and cook it? I thought about doing a graham cracker crust because I was afraid the flour would be weird, but the GF graham crackers looked a lot like cardboard.

hmm, maybe I should make him a crustless ramekin of pumpkin pie and make a regular crust for the rest of the class. but then what do i do with this insanely expensive GF flour? I though dairy free and nut free chocolate was expensive- doesn't even come close to the cost of GF stuff. The brownie mix I got for halloween was excellent but close to triple the cost of regular brownie mix- of course part of that was because I added half a bag of good life chocolate chips to them.