View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 01:55 PM   #7
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Wink Re: TTC 30+ Nov. 19-Dec. 2

Ladies I don't know if I over looked a 2ww From Nov 14-30. Hope to have some buddies during this time.

AFM: I started testing out my trigger shot an on my test today it was still nice two line on a HPT, so the trigger is still in my system good. I've never done this before so it's the first. I thought would see how it look.

I"m 3dpiui and started having some mild cramping today but trying to think anything much about it. Called the doctors office earlier today an wanted to double check about starting my Prometrium tomorrow night an make sure I heard my doctor right of using it down low. The nurse said that was correct an I go for my progesterone check Friday an tomorrow is my birthday oh dear,then turkey day be here. Me an DH been doing what doctor said for us to do over the weekend on Bd'ng an DH has loved it. DH is like a mad dog right now on bd'ng since we've not been able to for a month or a little more an he's been after me everyday now.

Too all you lovely ladies I'll be thinking of you an praying you all get a BFP very soon. We all deserve a beautiful BFP for the holidays. I sure hope everything works out for us.
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote