Old 11-19-2012, 01:06 PM   #213
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: THANKSGIVING! KAL ~ Nov 18-24

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBananas View Post
I have officially folded all of the clean laundry in my house but I won't even begin to admit to the amount of laundry that still needs to be washed

I am sitting here eating a muffin, when Memphis walks up and signs 'eat' so I give him a bite. He pulled it back out of his mouth, and set it on my bed so I said "oh no, don't put that on mommy's bed, it is yucky!" so he looks at me, raises one eye brow, reaches over without even looking and slides the muffin off the bed and onto the floor He cracks me up!
I dont think you can ever getr all your laundry done. I cant and we are only five.

that is

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808mamaof2 View Post
DH wants to get me an ipad mini...but I think its cuz he wants to use my regular ipad, stinker.

He was excited and bought a new Samsung LED flat screen yesterday from Sears on sale. Its black friday priced and they released the sale early. I told him Merry Christmas, now I don't need to shop for him. The picture is sooo much clearer than our Sony LCD and half the price we purchased it at 3-4 years ago on Black Friday.
get it!