hac1224
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone NOT like Heart of Dakota???

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherlovesCDs View Post
I've never used HOD. So, I really can't say much, but have you considered MFW? One of the reasons I chose MFW over HOD was because of being better able to combine children. You could combine all 3 of your children within a couple of years. Their programs are designed to be able to combine all children 2nd grade to 8th in the core subjects, Bible, history, science. Even younger children are usually combined in too. They all have their own LA and math at their own level.
I ordered it for my oldest DS for 1st and ended up sending him to a charter school the first part of that year. I sold it before I really had the chance to mess with it at all. I think I was just looking at the fact I could start combining kids now with HOD, plus it would cost me $200-$300 less for HOD for all 3 for next year if the prices remain the same for both programs. This is why I'm in the researching phase now, though.

Last edited by hac1224; 11-19-2012 at 01:44 PM.
hac1224 is offline   Reply With Quote