View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:26 PM   #56
March
Registered Users
seller

Re: Alva stealing prints?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaia.aline View Post
Just a thought but since many mamas on here buy those brands and this board runs coops for them talking about how it's wrong to buy them/hope their packages get seized is not a great idea
Welllll... I'm just not that worried about stepping on toes about this one. There is a moral problem with creating, selling, and purchasing these diapers. I mean, I'd really like to see someone try to defend this. People can argue all they want about quality or customer service comparisons between knock-offs and the industry brands--that argument would go on forever. Likewise, there are always going to be people defending the knock-offs by saying that there's no proof that they've stolen an exact pattern design or method of construction from any industry brand, so there's no intellectual property theft. But this clearly, clearly crosses the line into IP theft and copyright infringement. Conscious consumership precludes purchasing it.