32% sounds sufficient. But I'm also not an OB or a medical person. :-)
If it were me, I'd start by explaining to the OB that I'm a little overwhelmed by the number of interventions all piled together, and that before I'd feel comfortable moving forward with those options, I need to understand the situation much more clearly. And I'd ask her for resources on understanding the condition she thinks you have, ask if there is a way to confirm her diagnosis or if its one that's only confirmed by seeing your body respond to treatment. I'd ask her for literature on the risks of these interventions, information on the benefits, and ask what could happen if you and your partner waited for six months and kept trying other options before you go this route.
Then once you've felt satisfied that you've exhausted the other options you want to try, and that you have the information you need, you might have a different perspective on this option. If you even still need it. :-)
How have you been tracking your cycles? Have you been charting your cervical mucous and waking temp? Six months worth of that sort of data would be very enlightening. The "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" book is a great one if you don't already know about it.