View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 11:10 PM   #77
MTmommyof3
Registered Users

Re: Alva stealing prints?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox View Post
You can fwd those original emails to me since I have no idea where you sent them to or how you tried to contact any of us here on DS. I have not received any emails and your a member here so could also have easily pm'd me, I am here daily.. I have received 0 communication from you. I want to add that this post from you implies you have tried talking to us and we have ignored which has never once happened. If for some reason you did email and it didn't come through, you do know how to contact a member of the ds team, we have the list of all team members all around the board.

Nope, not at all

There is no lack of cooperation, this is the first I have heard of this and those prints just came out and have not been offered here on ds.

Sally, as I stated above we have tried emailing via your Contact form twice over the past 10 business days. My post was not implying anything, we simply wanted a response and were surprised by the lack of one. Our team will send over all information first thing in the morning so DSer can address this issue fully. Thank you!

Sally, as I stated above we have tried emailing via your Contact form twice over the past 10 business days. My post was not implying anything, we simply wanted a response and were surprised by the lack of one. Our team will send over all information first thing in the morning so DSer can address this issue fully. Thank you!