View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 03:10 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Originally Posted by Firerose_RCM
Here is what I have for this spring-summer, not including special occassion heels or boots I only wear during winter:
1 pair Nike shoes (I jog in these, still like new)
2 pairs of flats (one pair is like new, the other won't last much longer)
4 pairs of flip-flops (3 Wal-Mart brand, 1 Dollar Store brand, 1 like new pair & the rest new)
1 pair wedges (loved these but they won't survive much longer)
1 pair flat sandals (I loved these and wore them alot but they're still like new)
3 pairs dressy sandals (wore these occassionally, all like new)
I'm going to replace the pair of flats and the wedges that are almost destroyed, the Dollar Store flip-flops won't last a week once I start wearing them so i'm going to buy another pair or 2 of Wal-Mart flip-flops to replace them, i'm going to buy another pair of wedges, and at least 2 more pairs of flat sandals. That will leave me with around 15 or so pairs of shoes for this spring-summer which is way less than I had last year and just the right amount for me. So how many pairs do you have for this spring-summer? Do you think you have just the right amount, too many, too little?
I have 2 pairs. I am barefoot all the time at home and have 1 pair of sneakers and 1 pair of sandals that I wear when out of the house.
I would prefer to go barefoot all the time but the it's just not practical

Kiwl Mum of three.
Helen. New Zealand living, cloth nappy using and making. Totally addicted to knitting. Mum of Samuel (11/05), Mollie (6/08), Meghan (5/10) and Benjamin (17/1/2013) born 19 weeks 2 days.
willownz is offline   Reply With Quote