View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 06:28 AM   #16
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Need Help. Does OB's plan sound right? How can I go the natural route?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaSueCongdon View Post
It sounds like you have a gut feeling about this already. :-)

I'm excited to hear what you think about the TCOYF book. It looks a little intimidating, but once you get the hang of it things will be second nature.

Regarding your CM: ewcm lasting for only three days isn't out of the norm. Usually the ewcm is the most fertile possible quaility(aka - friendliest to sperm) and happens the few days before you O. For most women you can assume that the first day of NON-ewcm after a day or more of it means you o'd. Once you O your body sort of locks things back down really fast and it can go from lots of ewcm to non-fertile quality.

Since you guys are trying to conceive, a good approach for now would be to baby-dance at the first sight and ewcm. Then as you get more familiar with your charting and your pattern you'll be able to almost pinpoint it within a day or two. :-) And if you aren't ovulating you'll see that too.

Did I read correctly that you're not having a regular AF as well?

I've not had a good feeling all along about doing medications and I don't feel 100% with the care there.

Thanks for the info!!

To the last Q. No. I only get AF once or twice a year at most. If I'm lucky I get it 3 times. One year I had it for 3 months straight and then nothing for a long time. Typically it's once or twice a year and only lasts for 3-5 days and is fairly light. I had it in June of 2010 after a year of no AF then got preggo in October of 2010. After PP bleeding was over (2.5 weeks of pp bleeding)in late July of 2011, I had gotten one then November of 2011 then we started trying and I've had one since and it was in October 2012 due to a chemical pregnancy, supposedly. As far as we know I've only O'd once in the last year.