Old 11-20-2012, 06:43 AM   #97
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerissa
Wow-- I had no idea that this was evening happening. I bought some Alva's off FSOT since they were cheap and I needed pockets for daycare.

I can see the lure for cheaper pockets. Not everyone can afford the $20 a piece for WAHM diapers if they need a certain brand. But it has been nice to see others like Diapersafari and Diaper Junction coming out with a less expensive pocket
IMO...those 2 brands seem like rebranded Alvas actually..I 've had both and they are pretty similar...just maybe some custom features added....I think the Imagine pocket is a more unique option when looking for a cheaper alternative.... I may be the only one but I don't have a problem with Alvas as far as the actual diaper goes...yes I think its crappy of them to steal those patterns...and hopefully something can be done about it BUT I really am glad there is option for those who can't afford a $15-$20 diaper. And it is kinda offensive to say...well they can just use prefold/flats......prefold/flats are not for everyone so if I was reading this thread and used alvas because of $$$$ issues I would be offended.

Sent from my VM670 using DS Forum